MAJOR STATE GOVERNMENT SPONSORED PROGRAMMES
- Haryana Interest Subvention Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna
Haryana Interest Subvention Scheme
To facilitate the weaker sections of the society in the times of financial crisis due to novel Corona Virus and to boost economic and welfare activities across the State, Governor of Haryana is pleased to notify the “Haryana Interest Subvention Scheme” under the following schemes of Government of India.
- The scheme shall come into effect from 20th May, 2020.
Eligibility and procedure: All the beneficiaries shall register themselves under following:
- Shishu Loan under Mudra
- Education loan
- Loan for unorganized workers under Atma Nirbhar Scheme.
Benefits under the Scheme
- 2% interest subvention will be provided by the Government of Haryana to beneficiaries for timely
repayment and no default.
- Interest for the period from 1st April, 2020 to 30th June, 2020 on domestic education loan availed from any scheduled commercial bank will be paid by the Government of Haryana for students who are residents of Haryana.
- DRI and Mudra Loan: Eligible Beneficiary may choose to apply on banking.haryana.gov.in portal through Common Service Centres or Atal Seva Kendra or through Village Level Entrepreneurs and complete the documentation as per the requirement of the scheme.
- Education loan: This scheme will be applicable to the students who have availed loan after 1st January, 2015. The Scheme will be applicable to students who could not repay their installment due to COVID-19 or pay interest during the moratorium period of the loan. The student should not be a defaulter of the loan taken in the past.
Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna
The Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna (MMPSY) is a unique initiative of Government of Haryana. The scheme, which is one of the largest social security programmes in the country, has been designed under the leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana, to secure the future of the underprivileged sectors of the society and a step towards universal Social Security by ensuring Life and Accidental Insurance for all EWS of Haryana along with assured Pension and Family Provident Fund for Farmers and Un-Organised workers of Haryana.
The Scheme will cover all EWS families with an income of up to Rs.1,80,000/- and with land holdings up to 2 Hectares, along with small businessmen with an annual turnover up to 1.5 Cr. Each Family covered under the scheme will be eligible for benefits of Rs 6000 per year, which will be utilised for payment of the beneficiary share of the centrally sponsored schemes for Pension and Insurance. The amount left unspent in the Family account will be invested into a Family Provident Fund, the account statement of which will be available online along with details of the interest thereon. The following centrally sponsored schemes will be covered under the initiative:
Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna